Sharing some healthy eating habits :
1. Dinner— dalchaval, Khichdi, ghee, lime.
2. Evening snacks—roti+ghee+gur or roti+ghee+chatni
3. Midafternoon—handful of peanuts +tea,
4. After every 30 min of sitting stand for 3 min,
5. Eat atleast 1 teaspoon of ghee in the afternoon for a vibrant skin & a flat tummy.
6. Dont drink tea immediately after reaching home
7. Dryfruits should be eaten on the way to/from office.
8. Say no to green tea. Dont have tea on empty stomach. Dont have more than 2 to 3 cups of tea a day.
9. Eating oats will not result in making u thin. No one becomes thin by opening packets. breakfast~cereal &milk is the worst option. Pohe,dalia,upma, idli, paratha etc are good breakfast.
10. U can eat both chapati and rice for dinner. Difference between dinner and bedtime should be 2 to 3 hours.
11. People who have to talk much have to drink more water. Otherwise drink that much water that will make ur urine crystal clear.
12. Eat sweets which u make at home. Nothing wrong in eating such sweets.
I have recently started incorporating these small things in my daily diet and already witnessing the positive changes.
Let me know how does it work for you.
Stay fit !!